Skip to content

*Online- Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead-CESCL

*Online- Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead-CESCL

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 8:00 AM - Thursday, October 22, 2020 5:00 AM (PDT)


Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. This permit states that all sites disturbing over an acre of land must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install, and manage stormwater controls on your site. Ecology requires a CESCL to be on-call at all times, so most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL. This certification is good for three years. 

Instructor: DOE Certified Instructor, Alex Zimmerman



Member  $250.00

Non-Member $350.00

Online at your Home or Office

, WA 98226 United States
Event Contact
Hillary Vanatta
360-352-7800 ext. 106
Send Email
Powered By GrowthZone